Monday, July 2, 2018

What’s the best way to Pre-Celebrate the 4TH OF JULY??? BAUTIZANDO!

KARINA GOT DUNKED!! 

That’s right we took a spiritual punch to the face for our dear friend Karina who has been investigating the church for over 11 years! 
And let me tell ya, she has gone through a Huge change over my short 7 weeks working with her!!
She even told everyone in her testimony after she got baptized that she sometimes rejected us and was kind of rude when we first showed up. But in tears she thanked us and most of all her mother for working so patiently with her. I HAVE NEVER SEEN SOMONE CHANGE SO FAST AND BECOME SO HAPPY!!!
She also testified of how much keeping the Sabbath day holy these last few weeks has changed her life. (Before she always went to the stadium to watch the football games on Sundays, she is a HUGE SPORTS FAN HAHA!!!) So the fact that she had given that up due to her incredible faith has inspired me so much to be 100% obedient to the Sabbath day after the mish!!

The last big news of the week is that I once again found myself in an Ecuadorian Hospital... why does my stomach like to be infected....? I DONT KNOW!! But I was on the look out for some more nurses to teach and baptize jaja!!

AND FOR ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE BEEN ASKING I WILL BE COIMNG HOME ON THE 8TH OF AUGUST....

I AM NOT TRUNKY AND DONT WANT TO BE SO PLEASE HELP A BROTHA OUT AND JUST KEEP ME MOTIVATED ;)

2 Nephi 25:26 And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins. 


Sorry the picks aren’t great but there what I got]!
Geovanna my nurse, is in the first 3 picks.

Karina is in the next 3!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment