Monday, July 30, 2018

The Last One.....

Well its here.... its actually here.... My last week as a missionary has come.

Honestly I was writing a whole long and beautiful last message for you all last night. But as I sit here I just can’t put myself to write those words... that’s not me.

Words cannot begin to describe what I really feel.
I’m happy, really happy.
Grateful, so incredibly grateful for all that my Heavenly Father has put me though and helped me accomplish in these short 2 years.
I don’t know what else to say besides that I know God loves His children and because He loves us He restored the Gospel and church of Jesus Christ to the Earth.

I had an incredible week but it ended with some tears as I was woken up at 11:48pm by a member telling me that my bishop here passed away.
Please pray for the family Lastra. They need it!

God bless and ill see you all in 10 days!



I'm Hot and Humble!

No comments:

Post a Comment