Monday, July 16, 2018

I'm a busy boy

It’s been one of the happiest weeks of my mission but it had a bittersweet ending.

Well I have no idea how to explain what’s been going on these last two weeks so I’ll just wait to do it in person in 3 weeks.

I’m happy and that’s what’s important.

The time is slipping out of my hands because we are just so dang busy... 
My companion told me this week "its been kinda weird serving with you, we just never have any down time, why are we always just too busy to buy my dang biri biris?!"

ha-ha that describes out time together perfectly!! Always happy and laughing and always busy serving these people I love so much!!

I love being a missionary more than anything else in the world and honestly cried last night thinking that I only have 3 more Sundays here in this incredible ward...

Ps. I’m going to go make the best "Success tacos" in the world right now so if you want some just hope on a plane and I’ll see ya tonight!! We are going to baptize this family though pool playing and taco eating!!

(I think the coolest thing I’ve ever heard in my life is that my family went down to France over the Fifa World Cup Final game and watched them win with 90,000 other people by the Eiffel tower)

Love you all so much and if you want to Write Elder Stidham you only have 2 more chances!!  SO WRITE ME!!!   ; P

2 Nephi 5:27
I can’t tell you enough how much I’ve learned form that scripture!!

1. I love this stuff!
2. And 3. My Ecuadorian homie knows what’s up!!! So pumped to have found someone here wearing a jazz jersey!!!
We geared up for today lol!!
We had a dope pool day for P-Day!!! 
I love this family!! We are going to make tacos with them now so I’ll send you guys picks the next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment