Monday, July 23, 2018

A Pidgon Pooped on my Head and I'm Still Smiling

I’ve decided that I’m just too happy to be a missionary that nothing can bring me down. 

So literally all of our investigators were just railed on by satin this week and none of them wanted to continue progressing anymore... that was kind of depressing and made for a long long week of contacting and walking for hours each day looking for those elect.

Highlight of the week:
 So we show up to church "empty handed" meaning everyone who told us that they’d come walk to church with us decided to sleep in, have family fights going on, or pretend to not be home when we showed up Sunday morning as we were walking alone to church kind of upset a pidgin decides its just the perfect timing to lay one lose on my head... yes that really happened and I just started laughing and shouted "thanks satin" in a happy voice haha! 
So where’s the highlight part? That’s kind of it! I’m just way too dang happy to let things get me down!

Oh and then my wonderful ward decided to bring 8 investigators to church because, you know, the Gospel is true and blesses lives!!

Oh how I love being a missionary and the things I get to learn here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment