Monday, October 9, 2017

Suprise!! You have changes right now!

What’s the best thing you can imagine to do for P-day? How about having the Assistants call you at 9:30 asking you why you aren’t in the terminal yet?

So yeah that’s just about what happened today, this week isn’t even changes and I just get a surprise call asking me if I was on my way or not... well the funniest part is that I kind of suspected it but when no one had called me Saturday or Sunday telling me about the emergency change, I just figured that I wasn’t going anywhere and decided to dump my clothes in the washer, I’m the only one in the mission with a washing machine so lucky me, and then had to take out and pack all my soaking wet clothes. (My Assistant Elder Marin totally forgot to tell me so he felt really bad and I enjoyed messing with him and giving him crap about it)

So yeah I threw everything in a bag. Ran around my sector saying goodbye to like 3 families and I took the 30-minute taxi to the terminal.

I am now in the Sector 18 de October, Zone El Oro (the gold)
I’ve heard lots of good things about this zone and sector so I’m really excited!
I’ve also learned that we have 2 baptisms this weekend and another 2 for the next week so I’m starting off with what sounds like a pretty good program!

My new companion is Elder Garcia; he is from Peru and the first Latin companion who is actually taller than me! He is a Greenie and only has 5 weeks in the Mission, so yep... I’m a trainer!! I’m actually really excited about training him and trying to help him develop a bit as a missionary. Hopefully I can rub off a little bit on him what my amazing 3 trainers taught me (shout out to Broderick Hudson, Alex Humble, and Elder Jenkins) 

Also just wanted to give a quick shout out to my Older and Better-looking brother Max! Man 22 never looked so good! But sorry ladies.... he’s already married.

Love you all so much and Read the Book of Mormon!!
Let me know if you guys have any questions!! I love hearing from all of ya!

1. My comp wasn’t happy to be sending me off in the terminal... I’m going to miss that clown.

3. The whole office decided to drop me off in the Terminal. I’ve had some fun getting to know these guys and I’m gonna miss them....... Just not the office, like not even a little bit. (Sorry its blurry but I’ve taken less than 5 selfies in my life so deal with it)


4. Me and my Assistant. Elder Vieyra and I are pretty tight. He’s a super funny guy and at the same time a literal spiritual giant!

No comments:

Post a Comment