Monday, October 23, 2017

New Families

What up fellow humans?

Man this week was a fun one!!

I cant say enough how much I love preaching and sharing this Gospel!! Especially to Families!!! This week we have been working diligently with 3 new families and have seen soooo many blessings happening for them! I have enjoyed 3 noche de hogares (family home evenings) this week and these families love having us over!! Haha they seriously don’t even let us get out of our seat until we have another appointment to pass by for them again!!

Sadly there were some parties going on this weekend so not many people went to church... my church starts at 8:00am btw... yeah that’s pretty rough on us. Especially because we wake up at 5:20am every Sunday to get ready and start trying to wake up everyone and get them to church! But hey who needs sleep right? Plus I have a scripture that I read to myself often in Enos 1:27

And I soon go to the place of my rest, which is with my Redeemer; for I know that in him I shall rest. And I rejoice in the day when my mortal shall put on immortality, and shall stand before him; then shall I see his face with pleasure, and he will say unto me: Come unto me, ye blessed, there is a place prepared for you in the mansions of my Father. Amen.

So at least I know I’ll rest someday right?;)

But yeah it’s been a super fast week so I’m not really sure what else happened....? It’s all kind of blurring together now. But I’m happy and loving the mission!!

Love you guys! Thanks for all the letters!!






1. Making Fried Ice cream
2. Round 2 of making Fried Ice-cream!
3. Getting ready for Christmas baby!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment