Monday, October 2, 2017

Humpback wales always travel to Ecuador

What’s up beloved friends and family?

Man was General Conference amazing or what?!?!  Man I don’t even know where to begin with.... I think the best part of Conference was when Elder Christoferson spoke (Saturday night session) and then Elder Holland came in for the K.O.!!! Man putting those two together was so incredibly powerful!! 

I also loved how much Everyone STRESSED THE IMPORTANCE OF READING THE BOOK OF MORMÓN EVERY DAY!!!! 
As a mission we have recently begun reading the "Libro de Mormón" together. We all have to read a chapter and a half every day in our companionships and we will finish together at the end of May! But I really am so excited to follow the Prophetic Advice and read, ponder, and put it into practice every day!!

I challenge all of you to read the Book of Mormon with my mission. Reading just one chapter and a half a day really will change and bless your lives! 

So here’s a huge miracle I’ve had happen this week!! So we were trying to pass buy for our 8 investigators who promised us they’d go to conference.... and sadly only 3 went (which is still amazing and a miracle in itself) but out of nowhere I get a call for an old investigator who almost got baptized before she moved.... she calls me and tells me that she moved back into our ward (in another house) and wants us to teach her again!!!

Sorry I don’t have more time to write but ill hit you all up with photos the next time!!

--


Elder Stidham

No comments:

Post a Comment