Monday, October 16, 2017

2 Bautismos!!

Hey norte americanos que tal? Para mi esta semana fue bacansísimo!! ¡La plena siento demasiado bien y tranquil para estar en un sector todo el día todo los días! 

That’s right baby I’m back in a sector and grinding every day again!! And I could not be happier to do so!!! Every day I wake up like a little kid waiting for Christmas to get out into the sector and start teaching and finding souls!

So a couple highlights of the week: 

First off the 2 baptisms!! Man it was so much fun to get to know and teach Daniela Pinos y Xavier Cabrera!! They are some dang cool teens and have been a huge motivation to me this week! I honestly have no idea donde se fue el tiempo! But yeah it was a huge success and a great service! I was humbled when asked to preform the Baptism, I of course tried to get other members to baptize here but she was determined that a missionary should baptize her (and my comp is super funny and super shy around girls so he didn’t want to baptize her)

Then on Sunday I had like 3 huge miracles happen!!
1. Daniela and Xavier got confirmed and then 2 other young guys leaving to the mission field this week gave talks perfect for Daniel and Xavier!! They both told me yesterday that they want to prepare to be missionaries!! What a cool sacrament meeting?!

2. We had 3 incredible new families that we found and thought this week attend church with us!! Man it has only been one week and I have seen such a huge change in some of their families since meeting them!

3. MANUEL DIAS IS HERE IN MY ZONE!!!!! Manuel is the first person I had the great privilege to baptize, and is now living here in my zone. He attends a different ward but I was so happy to see him on Sunday and talk to him again!!!! And the best part is that he is now preparing to enter the temple and receive his endowment this upcoming January!! So hopefully I will get permission to go to the temple with him and watch him go through and receive this huge blessing!!

Well that’s all the time I got beloved friends and family!
Let me know if you have questions!?

My comp eating a cockroach                    (its a joke)
Xavier and his drawing my comp did of him
ya sabes

Una hermana who always gives us super good food
Lider de Obra misional. (Ward mission leader)
Still trying to learn how to take selfies....


Apparently I look exactly like this little kid on the picture
Our stellar artwork for the baptism
My compita is one happy guy all day every day


No comments:

Post a Comment