Monday, October 30, 2017

Elder Falabella from the 70

What a spiritual week!!

This week my mission had the great opportunity to have Elder Falabella from the Quorum of the 70 come and visit my mission!

He taught us so much and it was a huge blessing to hear from him. I defiantly was stuffed full spiritually this week. He talked about the need we have as missionaries to be more personally converted to the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He also stressed the need we have as missionaries to have more unity in our companionships. The biggest point he covered however is how we need to change our habits and what we do if we want to get a bigger and better result. He invited us to double the baptisms in the mission! He then explained how Ammon could baptize 1000s of people, it wasn’t anything he did alone, in fact the only way it was possible was through the recent converts. After the king and his wife were baptized they invited their parents and servants to come and hear Ammon’s words. After the servants were baptized they invited others to come and listen. After this multitude came and listened they invited many more to hear the Lord’s message.

Brothers and sisters if we want to help our Heavenly Father and His children, if we truly desire to see 1000s be baptized, we need to be the ones inviting them, teaching our friends and families, or at the very least invite "future members" to activities and give them a chance to enjoy the Blessings of the Restored Gospel in their lives.

I love this Gospel and my Savior Jesus Christ, and if I really do love it, then I will find joy in sharing it with others. I invite all of you to experience the joy of sharing the Message of the Gospel!


Love you all and make sure to keep reading the Book of Mormon every day!!
Let me know if you have any questions about Ecuador or the mission!!


1. The Ecuadorians tree of life
2. There’s lots of soccer fields here in Machala that are just dirt and bamboo posts.
3. 4. 5. 6. We had a photo shoot on some old and very very weak bridge. I literally almost broke the thing and I don’t even weigh that much but worth the pic right?

No comments:

Post a Comment