Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Its Rough to Say Goodbye

What up friends and family I hope that you are all doing great this summer afternoon! Sorry I haven’t written in a while... its just been one crazy week after another!

Well I’m in another trio again! Ha-ha that makes this the 3rd trio I’ve been in! He is supper funny and defiantly a free spirited guy! We have lots of fun and we´re always joking around. 

Other big news is that I’ve had changes again!! Which is kinda crazy because I’ve only been in a sector for 6 weeks the last 4 changes I’ve had... but hey I’m not one to question Gods plan for me! But I cant lie I just hate not having very much time to get to know a sector and the members... but there’s always a bright side to see and that is the opportunity to get to know even more amazing people in my new sector! I am now is Maracaibo, which is funny because this ward shared the same church building as my old sector! Which is actually really fun because I get to see all the members and converts of my old sector each Sunday!!

I’ve officially decided that by far the worst part of my job as Secretary is to take the finishing missionaries to the Airport and send them home... its just so dang sad to watch my old compañeros finish the mission. Don’t worry it doesn’t make me trunky or anything like that, its just not very fun thinking about the fact that I probably wont get to see them again. At the same time it is fun getting to watch their reaction of actually going home, each one of them takes it differently and its funny to see how they act to finish. 

That’s about all I have time for today but I love you guys and am so grateful for all the love and support!!


No comments:

Post a Comment