Monday, August 7, 2017

Family Sealing round 3!!!!

Hello my lovely weekly readers! 

Crazy to hear from me on a Monday right?! Well we had a pretty extraordinary week, which ended even better than I could have hoped!!!

So first off we had a killer week in the sector getting to know the members and working with all the Pard Member families (PFs for those RMs out there) and man have we been blessed!!!

We have gotten to know so many new people to teach this week and that has been so much fun!! There are about 5 investigators who are so close to get baptized!!! We just need to set a date with them and rely on the spirit to help us resolve their challenges or icebergs as we call them in the field. But it really has been such a fun week and I feel so good to be able to keep working as a normal missionary again, personally I don’t like being in the office all that much but its something I’ve been called and ask to do it so I try my best to serve with a smile (I think that’s a cuter way of saying I just suck it up) I really have been so blessed to be able to learn and serve so close to my mission President. Its just hard not having the time to really get to know these incredible members in my ward.

This last Thursday night I get a call from Luis Selinas, who is like my best friend here in Ecuador. He is a 19-year-old guy who I worked a lot with back in Santa Rosa, we spent every P-Day together and I loved hanging out with him as much as I could. Shout out to Porter Richards because if there was a Latino version of you, it’s Luis. ANYWAYS, he called me up this week and told me that he would be making the 4-hour journey to come to Guayaquil to go to the Temple so that he could receive his endowments before his mission, which he will be serving in Cochabamba, Bolivia!! He called me to ask if I could get permission to be there with him this last Saturday!! President said yes and it was one of the happiest days of my life!!! Getting to see so many loved ones from Santa Rosa made my whole week!!! Plus another family who I worked a bit with also came down to get Sealed together as husband and wife, then to their 3 amazing daughters!! Seriously this family is so incredible!! Every month they would get up together as a family and all stand at the pulpit together as they took turns sharing their testimony each fast Sunday!! It was such an incredible day and experience!!!

Love you all so much and make sure to choose to be happy this week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment