Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!

No one celebrates this holiday in this country but that’s cool, I’m going to celebrate with buying a mango for 50 cents every day cuz that’s like my favorite thing of every day. The fruit here is so crazy!!! Other than mangos and bananas I have never seen or heard of these things in my life. Some are good, some are bad and some are horrible but I like trying different things.

This week I was able to make chocolate from scratch that was awesome!! It was a super fun night but home made chocolate tastes pretty nasty 

We also got to make this Arepas with this family from Venezuela! I love learning how to make crazy food from here and other countries

Not much time this week but I’m getting excited for my second baptism next week!



Today was pretty rushed but we played volleyball, withdrew money from the bank, ate hamburgers, washed cloths, went to the tia which is like a mini Wal-Mart but is huge compared to anything else here, and am writing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment