Monday, November 7, 2016

Naranjal

So today and the last 3 days has been this huge party in the sector that I’m in. Naranjal. Which has been super fun to walk through but supper hard to have a successful week. 
This is the last week of my companions mission so I may be changing sectors already or receiving a new trainer.... not sure how I feel about that because Elder Hudson has been super fun and helpful to me lately!
I would like to invite all of you to think of one person you know that could use the gospel right now and give this name to a missionary in your are! It is such a blessing to receive references from the members here and I could use some good karma.

Totally forgot to tell you that we all quote Brian Regan here all the time. I have 4 gringo elders con mi y ellos encantan esta comico! We always fight over calling the hump seat haha. No one wants shotgun, we all fight over the middle seat!

This week has been very humbling and I have been learning that I really am nothing without God. Charity has been such a blessing here on the mission and I am so grateful for what I have received from the members here. Testimony is growing stronger every day!


No comments:

Post a Comment