Monday, October 24, 2016

Baptism and the Temple!

So I guess I never explained why last week was almost the perfect week.... well it was super awesome and I was crazy excited because I had my first baptism planned last week but on Saturday she never showed up for it and that was so depressing, but then I realized it was for a good reason and that she needed to learn more before she, Paola, was baptized.

However, this week I had my first baptism!! Like I’m so pumped about this still! Its crazy to think that I’ve only been here for 3 weeks but at the same time every day is starting to go by faster and faster. My converts name is Belisarìo and he doesn’t like pictures but is actually a really happy guy! (I’m hoping the pictures will work this time)


This week there is a huge soccer game! It is against Barcelona (no idea how to spell it and its a local team not the other one) against Amulek (which is another huge local team) it’s like the biggest rivalry game and everyone is getting pretty excited about it! So yeah Wednesday will probably not be too productive.

This week we were told to leave Naranjal and go to Guayaquil for this big meeting of leaders (my comp is the DL) so that was super cool and I meat a ton of the missionaries in my mission!! After the two days of meetings we were told we could go to the temple!! Which is actually a huge deal on the mission! But when we got there no one had their recommends so we couldn’t enter.... we decided to go work in another sector and on the way back we saw a Wendy’s and they all freaked out!!!! Ha-ha I was dying! They made the taxi pull over and we grubbed hard. I laughed because I have been there within the last 3 months but they haven’t been in almost 2 years

Super fun trip and the temple is beautiful!!



No comments:

Post a Comment