Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Ecuador!!

Ahh I’m so sorry I wasn’t able to call you guys today... I tried in Mexico and no one could figure it out. Then I tried again in Colombia and the phones only took Colombian coins and thy wouldn’t let us change our money. Well I got here safely and it’s not at all what I was expecting. I just met my new companion and I’m super excited for this week! This is his last transfer so I’m his last companion, and everyone was really excited when we were announced to serve in our area! Sorry that’s super vague but I’ve been overloaded with things going on today that I can’t remember anything. Oh my gosh my Spanish is so much better than I was expecting! But I still have a very long way to go. 

Ok so I gave out my first book of Mormon in the airport in Mexico and I’m super excited about that. She is a teenage girl from Canada who was going to Colombia for an 8-month backpacking trip. She gladly took the book because it was in Spanish and she wants something to read and help her learn while she is traveling. The funniest part though was that we got on the plane and were sitting right next to each other! So I basically got to talk and laugh with her all flight. Defiantly had my spiritual missionary moment but she’s also young and super funny so that was awesome too!!


Le amo. I’m safe and happy!!




No comments:

Post a Comment