Monday, May 29, 2017

Life in the Office

The life in the office fly’s by soooooo insanely fast now!!!!! Before I got here my companions almost never had time to be in the sector and teach or work like normal missionaries.... but I just have such a strong fire and desire to get out of the office and work like I love doing that we have been able to be in the sector at like 5 or 6 every day to work for at least a few hours!!!! We were working every night this week and they both told me that they haven’t had a single week with every night in the sector in their 9 months as Secretary and Financer... But we are trying our best to be obedient with exactness.... its really is easy for us not to be, because we literally can do whatever we want, whenever we want and no one would ever know. But I love working as hard as I can and really getting lost in the work!!


I’m not sick at all anymore!!!! No more symptoms...!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment