Monday, May 15, 2017

Día del Mamá!!!

Buenas tardes querida familia y amigos!!
Well another super fast week has come and gone once again!!
So obviously the highlight of the week was seeing my Beautiful Mother and Semi-beautiful brothers/father!!! Wow it seems like only a few weeks have passed since the last Christmas Skype.... well for me at least.
I don’t have a whole lot of time to write but this week has been a fun one for sure!
Me and 7 other missionaries had a member in my ward hand-make ties for us!! Yeah I can’t lie, these Ecuadorians spoil me sometimes!! 

les quiero bastante!! Espero que todas las madres disfrutaban su día!!


1. Just finishing calling our moms (I wasn't crying, the humidity was so bad it made my eyes rain)
2.Attempting to be a Secretary.... not going too well yet haha
(For the record I blame being so white halfly on the endless rain/clouds, and the other half on being stuck in an office all day)
--


Elder Stidham

No comments:

Post a Comment