Monday, May 22, 2017

Baptizing a Princess

So first off its been kind of hard being in the office all the time because I’m just always dying to get back to my sector and work.... its kinda one thing the last secretary told me, is that he almost never worked in his sector besides weekends... but me and my companions have decided that we are just going to be strictly obedient and see if that changes anything... 

Well let me tell you folks that obedience brings blessings and obedience with exactness brings miracles!!! (I’m sure I spelled something in there wrong... sorry I don’t English good anymore)

But anyway, we had soo many spiritual experiences and lessons this week!!!! One of them including a baptism of a little girl named Naima (she and her 2 sisters are the cutest/craziest little girls I have ever met!!) 
We also had lots of time to contact Menos Activos and Referencias this last week, which has been a lot of fun! One family seems just too good to be true and we were all crying in the first lesson!! I can only hope and pray that things continue to work out with them!!!

Sorry I forgot my camera this week so ill make sure to send the photos of the baptism next week!!!

Love you all and have a great week!!

Shout out to my homie Kyson Hancey for killing it on his farewell talk!! Go Canada ey!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment