Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Carnival week

Hey momma I’m on now. Not too much happened this week with the whole being locked in the house for 4 days. We got permission to leave the house for 1 hour each day to exercise in the morning and my district (me, my companion and the 2 sisters) decided to play basketball every day, then a family Valareza offered to make us breakfast each day so we went to their house after each morning and spent a lot of time talking to them! They are sooo awesome and are definitely my favorite family here in Santa Rosa! And it doesn’t hurt that they are super rich and have their own car which is super nice and they like to give us lots of rides and pass by our investigators houses too. The dad, Yesid, is the president of the Hombres Jovenes or young mens and the mom is presitenta de la Primaria or primary. They are super strong in the gospel and have a son serving in Peru. Their two daughters are both very sweet and very funny. I enjoyed every second of being with them this week. I also have been kinda sick these last few days so its been nice doing absolutely nothing but sleeping (like literally every second of the day ha-ha) love you lots momma and I’ve been thinking about you tons this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment