Monday, March 13, 2017

3 BAPTISMS!!!

This week has been absolutely incredible!!! 

We got blessed to have a multi Zone conference this week and our mission president came down and fed us spiritually! (And physically ;)
I was kind of super sick and our mission presidents wife was concerned that I’d be cold so she had me wear President Moreno’s suit the whole time and everyone was making jokes all day about me being president (he had me and my companion do a practice lesson in front of everyone and he started to make a ton of jokes about it too haha!)



Then this week has been crazy cuz we’ve been planning for 4 baptisms this weekend and have been working hard trying to get everything ready!  Unfortunately the youngest brother of the family (they are all cousins/ sisters) drank coffee that his grandma gave him literally the day before his baptism. But he is still super excited to get baptized next Saturday!!!

The 3 baptisms we had, are all incredibly smart and friendly girls!! Their mom is a less active of more than 10 years, but she began to pray again asking God to help her find a way to return to church. That same week we saw them outside and decided to talk to her. Funny how a small act can lead to such a great blessing huh? She is super strong and is very supportive of her daughters getting baptized. I have no doubt that she will be faithful for the rest of her life. Her oldest daughter Aylin is very strong and is reading the Book of Mormon like a machine!! She told us this week that she wants to be a missionary in 2 years! I cant lie, its my dream to baptize someone who will one day be a missionary as well, and I have much faith that I may have found one!!






Her little sister Gissel is so freaking cute! I love passing by this family because they are always sooo happy and love to laugh and read the Book of Mormon with us!

Love you all and hope everything is going well for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment