Tuesday, March 21, 2017

From the Baptismal Font to an Oven




This week we had another baptism who is part of the family that we recently baptized last week!! We are super happy for him! Oh man I loved teaching this little guy!!! He is super funny and light hearted!! He reminds me so much of my little brother! He loves to joke around with us and likes to have races with his sister on who can answer the Baptismal Questions fastest haha!!

I also had changes to Guayaquil this week, which is insanely hot here. But I freaking love my new sector and job!! I got put in the Office, which may not sound all that fun, but so far it has been awesome!! We have to do so much for the mission but at the same time we get to know everyone in the mission and its super fun to be with the assistants and secretaries!! 




To Mom:
I had changes to Guayaquil and am now working in the Office!!  I’m sure that doesn’t sound like fun or anything that big. But it really is kind of huge.  There are 4 of us and the 2 assistants in charge of the other 160 misionarios! Plus I’m a lot closer to the doctors and have an appointment with them tomorrow at 3.:00 to find out what is going on exactly. So sounds like I’m going to get a lot better a lot faster!! 

te amo momma osa!


No comments:

Post a Comment