Monday, November 14, 2016

November 14

I will have a weird rotation of companions for the next week until I can have my real companion. I already know him because he has been living in the same house as me and he’s my zone leader. I really really like this guy. His name is Alex Humble and went to BYU for a year before his mission. He speaks Spanish better than any other gringo I have meet and is super animated, always happy and smiling. He is super humble and a giant, literally and spiritually!

(Zack far left, his new companion is the tall guy in the back)

The house doesn’t have an address but it does have a name if that helps
Cdla naranjal calle Eugenio espejo

Today was pretty rushed but we played volleyball, withdrew money from the bank, ate hamburgers, washed cloths, went to the Tia which is like a mini Wal-Mart but is huge compared to anything else here, and am writing now.

 


Le amo tanto y perdon for mis favores, estoy muy feliz que usted esta sentindo el Espiritu podorso!

Quidase mucho!

No comments:

Post a Comment