Monday, November 28, 2016

Interesting Week

Another interesting week has come and passed. I wrote last week that my companion is super good at singing, well this week he has basically been "touring" Ecuador singing all over the place with this choir that our mission made. So while he has been doing that I have been in a trio with my other zone leader and his brand new companion. Ha-ha its kinda funny having the two of who are being trained trying to teach together. Lets just say we aren’t the most fluent companionship in the world right now. (My zone leader knows a lot of Spanish but his accent is worse than mine haha)


So one thing that has made this week so interesting is that I have been told by 3 different little kids that their older sister likes me... So first off that is super awkward alone, but one of my companions loves to bring it up every time he sees one of them. It is seriously the most uncomfortable I have ever felt in my life!! 
 
I had a baptism this Saturday in the coolest place in this world!! Our tiny branch had this really cool activity where they went up in the mountains to go swimming in the river/pools there, play eco volley (Ecuadorian volleyball which the net is like 9 ft. so people cant spike) and to eat tons of food and just have a good time. Well this area they went to is way out of any sectors boundary but we got special permission to go and have this bautismo there! The river alone was absolutely incredible! But the mountains were so stunning! I was literally in the wilderness surrounded by jungle, Mountains, rivers and fields of Mariqua (passion fruit) which was cool cuz we found tons of them and they make the best juice I have ever tasted in my life!


Hope everyone had a good thanksgiving and is enjoying the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment