Monday, February 5, 2018

I got 99 bananas and a complaint wont be one!

Yeah I know that title is pretty lame but hey I’m a busy missionary, what do you expect?

So this week just flew by! We were amazed by having every appointment canceled or not home and spent the whole week contacting like crazy!! God really did put so many people in our way this week!! It was kind of rough only teaching 2 or 3 lessons a day and walking miles in the blazing Ecuadorian sun, but we were extremely happy this week and made games out of contacting (it helped us stay happy and keep our minds!) haha we seriously contacted over 40 people (having appointments for the next week, we talked to a whole lot more jaja) and ended up having more than 10 new investigators, with hopes of having many more this next week!

Nothing too exciting happened besides that I guess, just getting ready for the floods that are about to come down!

I heard that the super bowl was pretty lit so that’s awesome! Hope that you all enjoyed it and ate some good old American food!!

So just to confirm that I have THEE BEST MOM ON PLANET EARTH I just thought I’d show it in the most Ecuadorian way that I can!!!! ¡¡Happy birthday mamá osa!!



Love all the support and love!
Keep reading the Book of Mormon every day!!
Choose to be happy today!
 
Lol ya last two I promise haha!!!!


PS I only spent $2.00 on all these bananas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment