Monday, December 4, 2017

Training

Wad up fellas

So this week has been an absolute DREAM!!! 

So a few months back as secretary to the President I had a lots of ups and downs. But this week, thanks to being kinda sick, I got sent to Guayaquil to see the doctor!!! Now I know that isn't a good thing but it really was the biggest blessing to be sick... now hear me out.
One of the bright sides of being secretary is that I could have a couple of fun days every agenda with all the missionaries that were heading out to their houses and finishing the mission, obviously it is a pain in the bum as well and lots of work but it's kind of fun messing around with them too. But anyways, I got send to Guayaquil and got to spend 3 days with them and loved hanging out with my old Comp Elder Beltran and old Assistant Elder Vieyra, and buddy Elder Burton!
I’m not really sure why president decided to send me with them but hey, I’m not complaining!! I also got permission to go to the temple as well which was awesome!! (It’s out side of my mission so we don't go too often)

But by far the best part of the week was becoming a Trainer!! It has been awesome and I’m so excited to help this new guy become a great and obedient missionary!!! So about "mi hijo" (my son) his name is Elder Aguilar and he’s from Oruro, Bolivia. Shockingly he speaks perfect Spanish ;) he is actually really awesome at teaching and likes joking and laughing with people as we contact them so obviously we get along pretty well!!

The Cabrera family is going to wait another week or two to get baptized because the dad is still being forced by his job to try the new types of alcohol so were going to see what we can do about that challenge he’s having. Maybe anyone knows of some open job opportunities in Machala, Ecuador???

"Well that’s about all folks"            -Porky Pig


#LightTheWorld
#IluminaElMundo

Ps. if you're wondering why my English has gotten so much better all of a sudden.... its because I found like the only computer in Ecuador that has autocorrect on in English!


No comments:

Post a Comment