Monday, November 27, 2017

Baptizing familia Mogollon!!!

We had a baptism this week and it was awesome!! 

I will also be training and receiving a new missionary this week!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I have tons of pics but ill send them next week.....

Love you clowns!!!!
Hope you all suffered on Black Friday.... yeah I’m still a hater of that Thanksgiving killer.

Love, Elder Stidham


To his Mom:
IM GOING TO TRIAN A NEWBIE!!!!  Man I am so pumped about that!!!! I have seriously had the dream of training a new missionary my whole mission!! Even though I trained Elder Garcia for 7 months... he still had 5 weeks in the mission before me. So yeah he kind of already knew how the mission was. Btw he’s going to Huaquillas. Its the border of Peru and Ecuador, I’ve had several interchanges there so I know what its like and he’s gonna love it!

But man I am so excited for this week!! Hopefully all goes well with the new companion and our 3 baptisms that we will be having this week!!! The baptism that we had went amazing and it was so fun to see Adriana enter into the baptismal font with her dad who we helped reactivate!!!

I’m glad you guys had a good thanksgiving and got to spend time together as a family!! Cannot wait for next years!!

It makes me so happy to see drake and Carson playing with the punching gloves ha-ha!!! Something defiantly in the Stidham family!!

Hey just so you know I’m not sure exactly but I’ve heard that envelopes and letters take like 6 to 8 months to get here usually... but maybe ill get lucky and it will get here quickly!!

Love you so much momma!!!! Thank you so much for all that you do and you gotta talk to Hermana Wood when you’re free this week, remind me to send you her email address next week! I don’t have it with me right now because I am in Guayaquil. 

Te amo mama osa!

No comments:

Post a Comment