Monday, December 25, 2017

BABY JESÚS DAY!!!!!!!!

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡FELIZ NAVIDAD!!!!!!!!!

I hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas and enjoying the cold weather up there11

Christmas in Ecuador is HOT and WET!!!
Its just getting hotter and hotter down here so it doesn’t feel too much like Christmas and the fact that its starting to be rain season just adds to the feeling of summer.

But hey I’m happy and we’ve got some awesome plans coming up!!! We are going to make tacos with 5 investigators and 1 recent convert!!! Then I will have the privilege to call my crazy family and we will finish the night exchanging a few gifts and with RIBS!!! 
AMO NAVIDAD!!!!!!

So me and my district of 10 missionaries decided that we would do a White Elephant gift exchange!! I gave a duck that walks, dances, sings, plays the drums, and has a diabolical brain and butt!!! It was defiantly a hit!!! But the best one was this pair of cow pajamas and a dog bowl filled with dog food!!! Ha-ha my ZL got it and had some fun modeling it!!!

As much as I love Christmas and all, its just not the same here ha-ha here’s an overview of what goes down here on Navidad...

General Christmas traditions here in Ecuador:
1. Get Drunk
2. Play your random ugly drunk music as loud as you can.
3. Drink some more
4. Eat dinner at 12:00am...............idk why they wait so long but oh well
5. Pass out from drinking too much.

But on the bright side its P-day so I just get to relax and have some fun!!


Les queiro que que tengan una muy buena noche con su familia!


No comments:

Post a Comment