Monday, November 20, 2017

Sea of Bannanas!! and 30 cent Mangos

Well this week was freaking awesome!!!!

Highlights of this week!!

Familia Avila got baptized on Saturday!!! Oh man that was such a great moment!! They are soooo smart and prepared for the Gospel!! And it has been absolutely amazing getting to know and teach and serve this beloved family of mine!! I seriously cannot tell you how much this family means to me!! We spent all week planning out every detail of the baptism and it went so smoothly and was awesome!! Haha the funniest part is that the city of Machala where I live is having lost of changes and the water got super dirty in the process... so yeah for the last 2 weeks we have had dirty water.... dirty green water means dirty green baptism. Haha but it went well and we all left smiling so no harm done. Not today Satan!

Other highlight is having 2 other familias preperandose para bautizarse el proxima 2 semanas!! Familia Mogollon is going to get baptized this week and familia Cabrera the first day of December!! Man I just love teaching families right now!!! They are all seriously so much fun and I could not be happier to be here serving in 18 de Ocutbre, Machala!!

We also went to el Guabo for P-day today to play volleyball!! El Guabo is a little town that grows the most Bananas in the whole world!!! So yeah all you can see there are banana trees, literally every house has them and they are all surrounded by banana farms!
 
Well I’m outta time so I gots to go but I love you guys and appreciate the support, prayers and love!!

Have a great Thanksgiving and eat some Turkey for me!!
I’m thankful for the Book of Mormon and for being able to choose to be happy every day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment