Monday, February 13, 2017

MantaRay and Shark for Lunch??


It’s been a crazy but absolutely amazing week!

I just thought I’d start off this letter saying that I feel like I am in a new country after this transfer!!
Santa Rosa (Rama 3) is literally the strongest Branch in the world!! It is small but every member here wants to help us in every way possible!! The Members are so strong and I absolutely love each one of them. Literally every night I have told my companion "the ward is even better than I thought it was yesterday" (in Spanish of course) 

Another reason I feel like I’m in another country is because the weather here is super different! It rains like 5 times a day, it’s blazing hot in the afternoon, and every night I’m always soaking wet and cold.... but I absolutely love it here!! The church building is 1000 times better than before and I enjoyed church more than I ever have before in my life!

One of the families here owns a shark and manta ray shop. They are also our momitta and being a young man that likes to eat food, I asked if we could try some for lunch. Shark ceviche and fried Manta Ray!! It is actually really good the way they make them!!


The bus says: "Happy Adam because he had no insurance."
so translation:  Adam, (of Adam and Eve) was a happy man because he never had to worry about car insurance.




Have a great Valentines Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment