Monday, January 23, 2017

Spending a week with the doctor and in the house

Buenos tardes familia y amigos! Como estas??

Oh man this week has been a pain in the butt, however it has also been one of the biggest learning experiences of my life!! With spending 2 whole days in the doctors office in Guayaquil (the doctor is a super cool guy! he is a returned missionary and served here in Ecuador when it was only just one mission for the entire country! but yeah I’m healthy and happy again.)  And another 2 days in the house not being able to leave.... so yeah I spent almost the whole week in the house. But the craziest thing was that I loved it!! Not because I got to rest and relax for the whole week, but the opposite, I literally spent every second reading and studying. If you had asked me before my mission to study for a week straight without leaving the house or watching a movie I would have laughed. But I have found a new passion for studying and marking my scriptures that grows a little stronger cada did! 



We also had an opportunity to go to Machala for a multi zone conference!! Which ended up being super awesome!! We got to travel to another sector, which is pretty cool, and were with 50 other missionaries! I love having these meetings and getting to see all the other missionaries in my mission!

This week will be awesome because we have another meeting in Machala and then our branch is going the Temple this Saturday and all the missionaries here in Naranjal get to go with them!!


Hope everyone is doing well and I’m praying for all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment