Monday, January 9, 2017

Photos!

This week has had its downs but it also has had some super great highs! We’ve found 3 families to teach this week and have a fecha de baptismal con algunas de ellos!! This last week we had the president of the mission come to our ward for Sunday (which is a really really big deal here, like it was the 2nd time in my mission to have him there for sacrament) and not only that but we also had the President of Mission Guayaquil Norte come and visit us too! Which was awesome cuz we taught all the classes that day and they both participated a ton in these classes, and man they were good lessons!! These 2 and their wives are super Powerful! The reason they came to visit us was because technically Narajal is not within our mission boundaries but I’m not sure why Mission Norte allowed us to come here and start a Rama, but they were visiting (I think) because they want to take it back. Like honestly it would be kind of cool to say that I served outside of my mission and baptized 4 people there!!

I’ve been pretty happy this week even though I’ve been sick, today was rough but I’m felling a little better each day.

Les Extraño mucho!!!

Sorry there’s no time to write my group email this week. Hope my goofy face makes up for it!

These things are called Maduros, there like my favorite thing to eat here!!



Here’s a pic with my Branch President sleeping after the craziest Sunday of our lives! (We had the Mission presidents of 2 missions there and the most people we ever every had attend by far!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment