Monday, December 19, 2016

Feeling like a Real Missionary

This week my second trainer went back home to the states. And again I was alone with Elder McAdams. He is a great missionary and is super smart. But I say that I am alone with him because he has less time and Spanish than I do haha. Plus there are no other elders for hours in any direction... this week I have realized how much I actually depended on my trainer. Because this week I was technically senior companion. At times I have felt more lost than ever before in my life. But after a couple days I have learned such a powerful lesson of trusting in the Lord. I have felt the spirit incredibly powerfully these last few days. Having to lead the lessons and answer questions of the investigators has helped me understand the importance of the spirit in every moment of my life.

I have been very humbled this week, and oh how great have the blessings been!

I remember feeling like a puppy before this week. Just following and teaching when it was my turn. But now I know the power of missionary work and feel much closer to my Savior.

The craziest thing this week is that we had a baptism!! We were scrambling so hard to make sure everything would go well and we were very blessed to have it go so well! It turned out great and was super fun too!



Hope you all have an amazing Christmas! Eat some good food in my honor!

No comments:

Post a Comment