Monday, December 26, 2016

Best Christmas Yet!

Crazy to think that I’ve been out 4 and a half months already! But officially I am no longer being trained! Kinda crazy week being in a trio, it was super fun but sadly not much work gets done in a trio. I will be getting a new companion tomorrow, I have been told that he is from Colombia which will be fun having my first Latino companion.

Christmas was absolutely amazing!! I had such a great time here with the ward and my gringo companions. Not going to lie, but I was defiantly the happiest kid in the world to get crayons for Christmas (scripture highlighters) then to make it even better church was only an hour! haha don’t get me wrong I love church, but we literally teach every class and run church so it was nice to have a break and have more time to study!

By far the best part of Christmas was Skyping home!!! Oh my gosh it felt so good to see my family! Crazy to hear their voices again! (Epically Tysons, he sounds a lot older now which was kinda weird) I’m not sure if the time has flown bye for everyone but it feels like yesterday I was in the States with my Familia! Defiantly the best present I got!

Hope everyone had a great day and enjoyed time with your family!

Blow some stuff up for me this Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment