Monday, June 4, 2018

13 Fechas Bautismales!!!

We are on fire here in the Pedregal!!!!

Man we are working our tails off but hope to see some huge results this up coming week! We have found our way to many investigators to be able to teach all of them that want us to!! Which is awesome but terrible at the same time!! Its great being so busy that there’s never a second wasted but at the same time its kind of rough having to choose between who we focus on and who we have to leave hanging....

We were suppose to have a baptism or two this week but they got some anti-Mormon family members who got them shook up a bit. We will work on them a lot this week to see what miracles the Lord has in store for them!

Never a dull moment as zone leader. We had an incredible zone conference with our President Moreno and his wife Hermana Moreno. They brought the spirit big time helping me understand JUST HOW DANG IMPORTANT THE BOOK OF MORMON IS!!!!! 21 months and you’d think I would know that right?! Well as always, the Lord wants me to prefect myself more than ever! We also did several practices of teaching an entire lesion in just 5 minutes!!!! And let me tell ya, ITS SOO MUCH MORE SPIRITUAL! We learned how to get down to business real quick, invite the Holy Ghost to testify, leave a commitment on the Book of Mormon and take out a return visit in just 5 minutes! 
IT HAS WORKED MIRACLES IN MY SECTOR THIS WEEK!! 
By far the best part of our multi-zone conference was when President and his wife at the end gave us an example of the most spiritual 5 minutes I’ve ever had outside of conference!

Sorry I don’t have time to talk more about those incredible 13 souls who have accepted a baptismal date but they are awesome and cant wait to see what the incredible power of the Book Of Mormon will do in their lives!!

SHOUT OUT TO MY AMAZING ABUELITO FOR 88 LONG AND HAPPY YEARS OF LIVIN LIFE AND THE GOSPEL!! Te amo bastante!!

So I have some catching up to do on the picks.... my cameras not feeling too well so I’m going to take him to the doc to see what’s up... but good news is that my comp had some picks over the last 3 weeks! Bad news is that Latin’s have a different filter mode on which makes them look "lighter" or in my case.... a whole heck of a lot whiter....

And yeah my comp is in loooove with hamburgers!!
 

Anyways do as our beloved prophet Thomas s. Monson reminded us so frequently to follow the saviors example and "go about doing good" Hechos 10:38

No comments:

Post a Comment