Monday, April 2, 2018

"ONE MORE DAY"

What an incredible weekend!!!
All I can say is that I had many questions answered and is so excited for the changes that are about to come forth!!! The second coming is dawning upon us brothers and sisters! What are you going to do to prepare for it?

Lets just start off with the biggest blessing and miracle I’ve received this week.... I GOT TO WATCH CONFERENCE IN ENGLISH!!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!
Second, President Nelson is a spiritual BEAST!! I testify that the spirit was poured out upon me as I sustained my dear Prophet, Seer and Revelator. Though he is not perfect he has been prepared and called by God himself to lead you and me in our day. What a Miracle!
Elder Utchdorf gave my favorite talk this general conference on Sunday Afternoon! Man he just rained some doctoring down and I felt the spirit was palpable in my beautiful isolated English filled room!! Ha-ha it was literally the best thing ever watching conference in English with the only 2 other white guys in my zone!
This week we continue having miracles. We found another couple that wants to accept the gospel but need to be married before they can enter into the "waters of Mormon"! 
We are expecting to have 5 baptisms on the 14th of April so get ready to see lots of white clothing!! Dickerson Loor, Karla y Marianela Rios, Melany Romero, and Brandon Vera are getting ready to follow their Saviors example and Be Baptized!!!
 
LAST REASON FOR WHY I AM SO EXCITED: I'M GOING TO TRAIN AGAIN!!!!!!

My new companion gets here on Wednesday so ill let you guys know next week!


Love all of you and appreciate your support! If you have time let me know which general conference talks were your favorites!!

Hasta la vista bebe!

No comments:

Post a Comment