Monday, April 30, 2018

3 Grados de Gloria

Que tal mis queridos amigos!!

This week has been awesomely hard and at the same time super fun!!

We have been grinding and searching diligently for those elect ones of our Father and its been pretty fun getting to know some new banana lovers to teach!

We have been studying hard on how to help this ward grow and have the pure love of Christ for one another but it has been a slow and steady process for sure!! Little by little we are helping them change which is a great fruit of our labors!!

Sadly we did not have any baptisms as planned but this Saturday we are looking forward to having 3 so we are going to have a fast hopefully followed by a splash or 3!

The mission life here is going great and we are thrilled that the heat is starting to calm down a bit because man it’s hot here!


Romans 5: 1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope:
5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.


2 Corinthians 12: 7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.
8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.
9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ’s sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
As I stated earlier we just had a really hard week because almost all of our appointments and investigators and baptisms fell and we were obviously sad about that.... but I just decided to "take pleasure in my infirmities, reproaches, necessities, and persecutions for Christ´s sake" 


I love all of you guys and hope that the spring weather is treating you well!! Don’t forget to Minister one to another, as Christ would do!!


Picks!!
1. We did a service helping an investigator shuck corncobs so they can make and sell Humitas. As a thank you they gave us some and they were honestly the best ones I’ve had in my mission!!
 
2. Our friend who joined us for estudio de compaƱerismo.
 
3.Rice!! Did I ever mention that they eat rice here in Ecuador??
4. Mas arroz
5. Aun mas arroz....
6. Some Ecuadorian kid just earned my respect big time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment