Monday, April 3, 2017

From Broken to Strong

I am so incredibly grateful that we have a modern day Prophet and that we get to listen to His council and guidance every 6 Months!! The church is true and the Work is Moving Forward!!

So I guess I never talked about my new companion. His name is Elder Chogas. He is from Colombia but his family moved to Utah when he was 9. He is super fun and very spiritual. I love joking with him every day and we try to keep our minds busy while stuck working in the office every morning. I have been so blessed to have him as a companion and am learning so much from him!
 

This is Hermana Mercy. She has gone through more trials than anyone I have ever known and is sooo incredibly strong in the Gospel. I am amazed every day by how devoted she is to Christ and how she thanks God in Every trial and in Every Moment! Her husband recently left her but she loves to have the missionaries (and our future missionary friend Isaac) over every Wednesday and make some crazy dinner with us! Her Daughter Dian is the smartest and funniest 8 year old I have ever met in my life! I love this ward that I’m in and the members are super cool! It’s very hard for me to count my blessings because there just are so many of them!


Hope you all enjoyed General Conference and have a great week!

With lots of love


No comments:

Post a Comment