Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Semana Dos

This week has been a complete blur.  But its also been super good!   So much happens here every day.  Gym time has honestly been my survival this week. Well gym time and the random 200 or more push ups me and a couple elders do every day. One of our goals or metas this week was only talking in Spanish for the entire day. Every time you spoke English you had to do 5 push ups. Me and elder Thomson (he went to Davis if anyone knows Erick Thomson) decided to do 5 for any English that was spoken. So on the bright side I look super good ;)

haha so I bought one of those one piece Gs and wore it as a joke in my building and everyone laughed supper hard for like 30 minutes making jokes about it (it may or may not be an xs and super tight on me haha) 


I started a Thought Journal this week and I just write everything funny that happens in it. I will definitely have to expand on that next week but I'm out of time already.  One thought that is appropriate at least was. 'Dust me in strawberries and call me Breakfast.'

Sorry if I didn't get around to writing you but I'm super short on time again. 

les amo 

--
Elder Stidham


Life is good in the ccm.
 Got to go to the temple twice since I wrote last. But I dont think I get to
 go again until Ecuador.


No comments:

Post a Comment