Monday, May 14, 2018

Cambios.... y posiblemente el ultimo sector......

What’s up white bread?

What a week!?? Was it good or bad I’m not sure but it was filled with 7 days and I’m not sure what happened...

Obviously the highlight was talking to my sweet and wonderful mother!!! Happy Mothers Day Mom!! (Every day should be mother’s day but sometimes I forget to say it) I also enjoyed talking with the Stidham clan and seeing their funny mugs again!
P.s. my family is way too trunky ;)

We spent the week trying to feel the spirit though all the loud music and alcohol filled streets as my dear Ecuadorian friends celebrated Mothers Day in their unique way. We didn’t see too much progression because everyone was out of town and no one wanted to go to church due to parties all night.

However we were pleasantly surprised with 3 new references that members brought to church with them!!

Oh and I had changes so now I’m a Zone Leader and my new comp is Elder Garcia. Ill tell y'all more about him next week!

Love ya!!

Mosiah 4:11-12
Read the book of Mormon every day!!
Choose to be happy today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment